Monday, 8/13 - ASB Interest Meeting - 2:20pm at the shade structure
- This is for any students grades 4-6 who are interested in learning more about ASB
- Students who are interested will need a signature from you and a parent for their petition.
Thursday, 8/16 - Petition Due - 2:20pm at the shade structure
- Petition is due at 2:20pm at the Shade structure.
- You will receive your copy of the Constitution on this day.
Tuesday, 8/21 - Constitution Test - 8:30am in the cafeteria
- Students who complete their petition will take the test
- Results of the test will be posted that afternoon on my door at 2:45pm.
Thursday, 8/23 - Zoom Meeting - 3:15pm
- Students who passed the test will declare their position that they are running for.
Tuesday, 8/28 – Posters and Videos due
- All posters and videos are due to Mrs. Miller before school
Friday, 10/1 - Virtual Assembly and ASB Election - 8:30am in individual classrooms
- This will be done on Google forms
- Results will be announced at 2:40